Friday, January 30, 2009

The Only Way to Buy Ribbon

Little girls love ribbon! And big girls do to! It is great for crafts, scrapbooking, clothes, hair, presents, the uses are numerous.

I have collected a varied and plentiful supply of ribbon and have paid just a few dollars for all of the ribbon I have. How you ask? I buy remnant ribbon packages! What they are are packages of 30 yards of ribbon in various widths, textures and colors. Each package is different but each has about 3 yards of 10 different kinds of ribbon. The best part about these packages is that they cost only $1.99! You can barely buy a spool of 15 yards of ribbon for that little.

Where can you find them? I have seen them at many craft stores but I can confirm that they are $1.99 at Hancock's and Hobby Lobby. Each time to go I get a little goddie bag full of beautiful, satins, organza's, and grosgrain ribbon. Check it out you're never by spool ribbon again!

* Oh yeah, and don't forget to save the ribbon on packages that people give you!

1 comment:

Randomocity said...

I just found your blog, and I LOVE IT! I always try to save everything as waste nothing. Can't wait to see what else you'll post :)