Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Don't Throw Out Those Old Pots and Pans!

When I was in college I had the pots and pans that my parents used well before I was born. I have gradually updated my kitchen supplies but I didn't throw much of the old stuff out. There are many uses for pots, pans, lids, Tupperware, wooden spoons etc.

The following are other possible uses for these old items. Get creative and discover your own uses!




Pots and Pans: Tie-dye, make soap, melt candle wax
Pot Lids: Use as a "catcher" or a hot pad for your hot glue gun.
Bowls: Tie-Dye, soak your feet
Tupperware: Store Play-Dough, store small kids toys, store nails or nuts and bolts
Tupperware lids and old plates: Use as a paint pallet

The options are endless. What are some of the things you use old kitchen stuff for?

1 comment:

Scrumpy said...

Alicia,
You are one of my picks to pass the Lemonade Award on to. Enjoy!
(See my blog for further details. :))